Some of you already know this but I recently started a part time job with Starbucks.
I know what you all must be thinking..
"Melanie, it's the PERFECT job for you!"
I have to agree.
I filled out an application the Friday before Labor Day. (August 29th) I had my first interview sometime in September.. then I had a 2nd interview about 2 weeks later and then waited a few more weeks later...and had my first day October 18! Tonight is my "first" official closing day and it will be interesting.
I took this job mainly to pay for the wedding. So whatever I make will go directly toward the wedding acount.
I really do honestly like it. They treat their employee's well. I still have lots to learn. I am trying to remember how many shots of expresso for each drink.. how many pumps of syrup with which.. etc... with or without whip.. etc!! You get AMAZING benefits. They give maternity leave even if you are part time. So if I still decide to keep this job after the wedding.. then it will be perfect. (For the future.. ny the way. Let's take one step at a time:) )
I get a 1 pound of coffee or a box of tea a week for FREE!!!
I have a 30% discount on merchadise. (40% around christmas time for 2 weeks)
Unlimited drinks during my shift!!
So seriously if you are considering a part time job... Apply Here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment