Today I am going out to purchased Twilight and New Moon....(The third one doesn't come out till tomorrow.)
The goal is to finish reading the first novel in the series before the movie debuts on the 21st....
I actually love to read, but my problem is knowing the good books TO read. So if yall have some suggestions for me to pick up and read once I conclude this series, please let me know!!!! I'm always up for a good read.

2 comments:
Yeah now you have joined the club of all of us that have a crush on a vampire. Ha! I can't wait to see the movie. And I am in the same boat you are, where to find good books to read. I haven't really been that impressed with all the Oprah book club selections. I did hear that "the secret life of bees", was good.
Oh I just remembered that Stephanie Meyer has a book out called the "the host.' I haven't read it, but heard it was good. I have the entire twilight series if you would like to borrow any.
Post a Comment