So...I was mentioning to Taylor the other day that we would soon need to begin registering for our wedding. Nonchalantly mentioned it to him...one of those "I'm giving you a warning..mental note" kinda things that women do for men =)
Anyway, Taylor was so sweet and mentioned today that I should look on Bed Bath and Beyond's website and begin registering. Who am I to argue!?!? A female going on a "Shopping Spree". You betcha, I'm there. Holy help me!!!!! I had a blast!!! Registering has to be one of the best parts of wedding planning! Getting out and building your wish list is so much fun! I love new things =)T-Minus 4 months until we get married!!!!!
So if you'd like to actually see what we signed up for, go to http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/ and type in my name, the bride, Melanie Pashon. Click on registeries.
Signing off...The future Mrs. Smith
Anyway, Taylor was so sweet and mentioned today that I should look on Bed Bath and Beyond's website and begin registering. Who am I to argue!?!? A female going on a "Shopping Spree". You betcha, I'm there. Holy help me!!!!! I had a blast!!! Registering has to be one of the best parts of wedding planning! Getting out and building your wish list is so much fun! I love new things =)T-Minus 4 months until we get married!!!!!
So if you'd like to actually see what we signed up for, go to http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/ and type in my name, the bride, Melanie Pashon. Click on registeries.
Signing off...The future Mrs. Smith

1 comment:
hey!! got your save a date invite..How cool is that.
Seriously never had one before.
Taylor, Mel is a keeper. Anyone this organized is definitey my kind of gal.
congrats..Sue
Post a Comment