4 months to the day, and we will be saying I do.
4 months to the very moment right now, we will be dancing the night away with our closest family and friends at a reception of my dreams.
Cake, champagne, memories, laughs, tears, joy, celebration, and warm wishes- and a husband. Wow!!!!!
Ok- so I had a nice moment of sentimental speaking, and now...I'm freaking, HA!
Everything is coming along nicely. Just sent out our save the dates, I will have my first dress fitting in March, almost paid off our videographer, florists...so far so good! :0)
I have GOT to go this weekend and finish our registry. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! It's got to get done!!!
Work has been crazy but what else is new? It keeps me on my toes, that's for sure.
Tonight, Taylor and I will watch House and possibly a movie since I took this WHOLE week off from Starbucks. A few nights ago we watched Step Brothers and it was hilarous!! You bloggers out there should rent it!!
I hope all of little blog readers are doing wonderfully, and I promise to begin blogging more often very very soon!
February 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment