I started New Moon onTuesday and finished it Wednesday evening. I actually had to go and buy Eclipse while I was in Illinois because I was reading so much!
I am still currently reading Eclipse. I am about half way done with it.
On Saturday, I did buy the 4th and last book of the series. It's ready to go when I am.

I am telling you people, you NEED to read them. The main thing(without giving it away) is the gentlemanly characteristics that Edward has. His touch, his words...its the way the SO many women want men to act, LOL!!!!!
On Saturday, I did buy the 4th and last book of the series. It's ready to go when I am.
I am telling you people, you NEED to read them. The main thing(without giving it away) is the gentlemanly characteristics that Edward has. His touch, his words...its the way the SO many women want men to act, LOL!!!!!
If only Taylor was a vampire! LOL! Just kidding, honey. I love you!
See, to me the teenagers can't understand the "aura" about Edward, because they are so young and yet to experience true love. It's so hard to explain.
I promise...just read it.

No comments:
Post a Comment