Grandpa Steagall with the Pashon Kids. (Yes, I'm the shortest one)

The Cousins w/ Grandpa
Brittany, John, Andruw & Jeremy
(John's the kid magnet!)

Melissa and I with our Cousin Joanne and her youngest, Brayden

John & Andruw

Brittany, John, Andruw and Alexandria

Me, Joanne and Melissa

Rylan(my 2nd Cousin) and I

My Mini-Me Brittany and I. (We are both short for our ages)

The Cousins

Christopher, His Girl friend (Sorry - Forgot her name!- who is VERY nice by the way.)and their 2 month old son Rylan Christopher.

Melissa and I with our Cousin Joanne and her youngest, Brayden

John & Andruw

Brittany, John, Andruw and Alexandria

Me, Joanne and Melissa

Rylan(my 2nd Cousin) and I

My Mini-Me Brittany and I. (We are both short for our ages)

The Cousins
( F.Y.I - She wants MORE kids. I know she's crazy. She's smoking something!)
LOL!- Just kidding Joanne

Christopher, His Girl friend (Sorry - Forgot her name!- who is VERY nice by the way.)and their 2 month old son Rylan Christopher.
He is such a cutie. I was able to hold him for like 1 minute before he started crying. I think he was able to smell the fear that I was trying to hide. When I got back to my Grandparents house I called Taylor to tell him about it.
He laughed.
John & Brittany





1 comment:
Melanie - AWESOME pics!!! I love them all! What a bittersweet visit. So great you could see both of your grandpas and all of the cousins and kids. Everyone looks so good!!!!!! I miss you all so much.
Love, Aunt Debby
Post a Comment