Yes...yes I am still around =) Man, I tell you what. Wedding planning is fun...but have I ever mentioned HOW GLAD I will be when it is over?!?!? I never have been one to enjoy making decisions. Therefore, spending many, many months making decisions after decisions after decisions is taking it's toll on me! Will this go with that?? Will this look good or that look better? How much...what color..is this enough?? Is that too much?? What to do for this, what to get for that??? American or French Bustle?? Hair up or down?? Shoes closed toed or open?? OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOODNEESSSS **breathe, Melanie**!!!!!Yes, this wedding is quickly creeping up on me!! Does anyone know where this summer went? I swear it was just the beginning of June!!! Somehow it is nearly September, which means it is about 7 months until I have to have all of this wedding stuff wrapped up! That is my goal. Have everything wrapped up and ready to go by May 1st. May will have enough stress in itself..just with life in general, so having the first 21 days of May to not have to wrap up anything last minute would be fantastic.
A dream. And probably only a dream...but it would be fantastic!!!
Good news- I have decided the when and where and what with the Bridesmaid Luncheon!! I am so excited for the Bridesmaid luncheon, and being able to show these 4 ladies (I am just missing my sister..who lives TOO FAR AWAY) just how VERY much I appreciate them standing beside me as I become Taylor's wife. Taylor's's wife. My husband. Taylor will have a wife, and I will have a husband. Man, somewhere I blinked and grew up!!!!But I couldn't be happier. We are both so ready to be married, we can hardly stand it!!!We also figured out what we are doing for the wedding favors, and they will be adorable! I think I'm at least close to being on schedule!!!
On a lighter note- I received a call from Jordan at AnnBe Bridal informing me that my veil has came in and it looks great! I then asked when my dress should be in and she told me that it is being made as we speak and should be in by October 17th! Yay!!!!! I am so EXCITED!! I can hardly wait! I am going to take my bridesmaids with me when I try on the dress I will be wearing as I become Mrs. Smith...
February 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
i know it can be frustrating, difficult, weird, etc., to be making all those "little" decisions... but at the same time, isn't it fun?? just remember to ENJOY this time, and especially at the wedding and that whole experience- it will be the best day of your life (esp. if you're not freaking out about weird things like some brides i know...)
Post a Comment