Today I caught myself sitting in my chair at work.. staring at the wall, deep within my thoughts. I somehow pictured myself...my life...my husband. And if/when Taylor reads this he will probably take a big gulp...BUT...I was thinking about our first child (YEARS down the road). I was thinking about how amazing it will be to go through the labor and delivery process with Taylor by my side. That man, that handsome man will not only be MINE, my husband, but at that point- the father of our unborn child. I got chills, I even thought about Taylor holding our child for the first time, and the look I imagine coming across his chiseled face. I smiled the most peaceful, encouraging smile. I cannot wait for that time!
There is a long way down the road before we are to that point in our lives, but I look forward to it.
I just wanted to document this time and this day for the future. Its just a fun future to look forward to.
February 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
you are so cute. and trust me... when it really happens, it is better and more profound and sweet than you ever thought possible! how exciting-
Post a Comment