Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Apparently I stink...

No..no...no...my body doesn't smell. Apparently I stink at updating my bloggy blog. Anyway, somebody informed me that I have been VERY bad lately about updating my blog.

Tis true.

Not that I have too many avid followers or readers (seeing as you don't post comments anyway!!!!) I wasn't aware anyone missed my ramblings! And while I am wedding planning these last 9 months, it will continue to be rambling, because my brain is fried. Mexico for the honemoon is sounding better and better everyday! I was setting up my new office (with a window!!!!) today, and I was writing on my yearly wall calendar "Wedding and Honeymoon" in big dry erase markers so everyone has PLENTY of notice not to freaking bother me while we are gone, HA!!!!

OH- Random, BUTTTT look at the precious frame I bought a few days ago at kohls!!!


Adorable, isn't it?!?!? I bought it for my bookshelf in my new office!!!!

Andddd....I'm going to go back and get this one, too!!!!


I love them, both!!! Fun, fun.

No comments: