Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wedding Planning

Have I mentioned how very glad I am to only be planning 1 wedding in my lifetime?!?!? I love planning my wedding, don't get me wrong. However- I simply mean I will not be pursuing a career as a wedding planner...or anything having to do with weddings, LOL. And in all honesty...my wedding planning hasn't been a nightmare. Not even close. It is just tedious. Well, maybe that's due to a 41 month engagement...but then again- it could be due to the fact that I am SO very ready to be married :)As far as wedding business goes....I think I have found the hairstyle for the big day, as well as determined my veil fiasco..and whether I was going to wear it ontop of my hair, or have it coming out from below. How did I solve this, you ask??? I suppose you will have to attend the big day, to find out ;) I'm very very excited about my conclusion, and think it will work out perfectly!!!!!Lets see...Taylor and I bought many of the smaller- minor yet MASSIVE details :)

The diet is progressing lovely. We have majorly cut back on things, and have begun eating much healthier. I sure hope to see some results, soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay you guys have a blog! hope all the planning goes well! :)