OH - MY - GOODNESS!!!! Let's quickly re-cap. When Taylor and I got engaged, it was December 29, 2006. We decided on our wedding date about 4 months later. Long, deep..breaths...no worries here. You are going to have a 17 month engagement. "Sterotypical" engagements are 12 months. You have longer than the majority. Melanie thinks she will plan the wedding in a couple of months, and sit back and it will be smooooooth sailing from here. *Slap* *Slap*. Wake up Melanie...get back to reality. Ok, reality is- my wedding planning experience has been nothing short of a PERFECT BLESSING, and has gone smoother than I EVER anticipated. Our venue is perfect and my wedding coordinator is precious. My fiancee is just incredible. How I became to incredibly lucky to have found him??? I will never know. That's one thing I will be asking God about one day in Heaven. Why me?? What am I offering him?? What about me, makes his heart beat a little bit faster?? Those things, I am really not sure. What I do know, is that I love him more than words will ever be able to say...and our life before us, excites me to no end. Our vacations, our daily routines, the ups...the downs, the laughs and cries, our future children...our opportunities. I anxiously await them ALL. He is such a blessing in my life and in my heart. I love that man so very much. He is making all of my dreams come true. So basically, I have been blessed with an amazing fiancee, an amazing family, and friendships that I hope everyone gets to experience sometime in their lives.
Also, on Saturday I went to AnnBe Bridal to see my wedding dress for the VERY FIRST TIME!!! It was absolutely to die for! It was beautiful, radiant, sexy and elegant! I DID not want to take it off! So, as of Saturday, I officially ordered my dress and my veil. My dress will take 3-4 months to come in and my veil should be about 2 months. Taylor's mom will be in town for Thanksgiving this year, so I am really hoping the dress will be before then so she can see it. Since I am so petite, they custom measured it to fit my body type. So when I go and get alterations done, they may just have to hem it an inch or two instead of 7!!!
February 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment