Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time to buckle down!


....Time to buckle down on LOTS of things! Diets (seriously this year), Exercise (Working out everyday at lunch), and WEDDING PLANNING!!!!!! Our wedding is creeping up on me in just 12 short months! I remember when we first got engaged! We finally started to plan the wedding for October 2008 in the Summer of 2007 and then earlier this year we changed it to May 2009! I remember when everyone was saying "Oh wow, you have SOOOO much time". Hmmmm...where the hell did these last few months go, LOL. Wow. Time flies in life. Somehow I blinked and I am now 26, getting married in 12 months. It's amazing.

Time to pick back up with wedding planning as well!!! Yes, I have a few of the big things done, but there are still small thingsthat I need to get! Taylor and I had our engagement pictures done on May 2, 2008 at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science and they turned out great. I went to Target on Friday and I saw the cutest photo album that would be perfect for our pictures so I snatched it up so quick, I think other customers looked at me funny!

So, engagement pictures.. Check!!!

No comments: