Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In My Ancestors Shoes...

Saturday night was date night for Taylor and I.

I was headed to the shower (1 hour before the movie we wanted to see started) and realized that our hot water was not working.... If you know me, then you would have known I was no happy camper.. I was completely pissed off... So I called our leasing office and they informed me that apt's 8-92 had no hot water ( Well DUH!!) and our boiler burst and they have no idea when it will be fixed ....

Well Taylor really didn't want to postpone our date, so he took a cold shower (Crazy dude, I know) and me......... well, I went 1900's style.. I went back and forth from the stove to the the tub like 10 times to fill it with hot water (time duration: about 30) to get the tub 1/2 full and then I added alittle bit of cold water.....

I never worked that hard to take a shower before.. now I know how it felt 100 years ago..

***** Yes, we did make it to the movie. We went to see" The Invention of Lying" which was hilarious... and had dinner at Applebees.

We had a great night!!

No comments: