I have never, NEVER- been so ready to be a wife- than right now!!! I love Taylor with my whole being, and my gosh, I can't wait for him to be ALL mine, and me ALL his!!! How exciting is that?!?!??
Things regarding the wedding are coming together, slowly but surely! My garters came in and they are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! My garter is going to be my "something blue". They are so personalized, and so precious. My veil, purse and shoes are in. Yay!!!!
On a SUPER DUPER fun note, I got a phone call from AnnaBe Bridal on Monday, September 22 informing me that my DRESS IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! After waiting for 3 months, it's finally here! So after work I drove down to the boutique and inspected the dress and tried in on. It was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I LOVE IT!!! I did not want to take it off! Besides getting a bustle, I really don't need anything else done. There are a few minor alterations needed, but other than that it's all good!
I am planning a day for my bridesmaids to come with me so I can try it on before I put it in the garment bag and probably won't take it out again until alterations 3 months prior to the wedding. (I will take it out for a second or two when Taylor's mom comes for Thanksgiving - so she can see it.)
That's all for now:)
February 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment