Wednesday, July 2, 2008

When Family Comes to Town






My 2 nieces Jessica and Tiffany came to visit me on Sunday June 29, 2008! We had such a fun time together. On Sunday, we grilled hamburgers and went to see "What Happens In Vegas." On Monday, we went putt putt golfing and then cooled off in the swimming pool. For dinner, we went to Sweet Tomatoes. (yummy!! One of my favorites!) On Tuesday, we went swimming for a little bit and then the clouds rolled in. On the way to the airport, we stopped at David's Bridal because I had a phone call letting me know my shoes and purse were in. I felt bad for Taylor since he was surrounded by "chicks" for a few days. But in the end, he was a trooper and missed them when they left!


It was a fun, busy 3 days we had with them. Jessica is 15 (16 in August) and will be a Junior in High School. Tiffany is 13 and will be in 8th grade. They have grown up so fast, is AMAZING!!! I have known these girls since they were 3 & 5!


No comments: