Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rest In Peace

My good friend Mike lost his mother Saturday, July 12, 2008. She died of a massive heart attack at the age of 52. She is survived by her husband, 3 sons, 1 daughter-in-law, her parents, siblings, relatives, and friends. Please pray for this family. They have a long road ahead of them.

She was a surrogate mother to not only Taylor and I, but to many other people. She always had a smile on her face and everytime we saw her, she always asked how the wedding planning was coming along and was SO excited for us.

It does make me feel better when I know she is up in heaven and looking out for everyone she loved.

Thank You.


Rest in Peace Carla.


Your presence we miss
Your memory we treasure
Loving you always
Forgetting you never

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Melanie- sorry if I already left you a comment somewhere else- I don't think we've met, but I'm Tay's cousin! I'm from the byu football family- the only girl! I did NOT know you guys had a blog, and now I'm stoked! You are beautiful and it's so wonderful that you're so exciting about the big day and about gettin hitched to crazy tay! jk. Sorry for rambling on and on- I just wanted to say Hi and that we're excited that you're blogging! -ps our blog is sukaandbrittany.blogspot.com and a bunch of our family's blogs are linked there too- later